The Graduate Assembly (GA) is the official representative body of the graduate and professional students at the University of California, Berkeley (UCB). The fundamental principles of the GA are the promotion of a vibrant student social life, inclusiveness, activism, community service, educational improvement, and professional development. In service to these principles the GA advocates for students, funds student groups on campus, and directly manages a variety of projects.
NOTE: Funding Procedures have changed during COVID-19. Please RSO events during COVID-19 guidance for guidance on what is allowable to fund and what the current procedures are.
About GA Funding:
- To learn how to apply for, obtain and spend GA Funding, please check HERE
- To learn about the types of funding the GA supports, please check HERE
- For Funding deadlines check HERE
- To learn about the GA Travel Award and GA Graduate Student Parent Travel Award, please check HERE
- To learn about the NEW GA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Fund, check HERE
Additional information is provided in our 2021-2022 Funding Guide.